Walgreens: Week 9/27-10/3

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Oh my goodness, Walgreens has some amazing deals this week. I have to be honest I went out today since I would not have to fight the little monster. After 18 transactions, YES that was 18, I got $64 worth of merchandise and after the RR, they paid ME $4 to walk out of their store.

Here is what I got:
10 - Chapstick - $2.99 get $3RR - Wyeth
2 - Robitussin to go $2.49 get $2.50RR - Wyeth
6 - Oral B toothbrush $3 get $3RR - P&G
4 - Dentek dental floss $2 get $2RR
1 - Herbal Essences moose $2.99 get $2RR - P&G
8 - mini highlighters (filler)
6 - push pop like candy (filler)

There is also a Vaseline lotion deal for free too, but I forgot my coupons to it. They are $6.99 and you get back $7 RR. Vaseline is by Unilever.

Also a good Theraflu deal as well.


For a great breakdown of what to get in what order of transaction Melissa from Melissa's Bargin Blog has a great breakdown for you. She is great and spells it out in a way everyone can understand.

0 comments:

 
SHOPPER SAVING SECRETS. Design by Pocket