Weekly Grocery Ads ~ 9/2-9/8

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Sorry I am a little slow this week. And I think I completely missed last week. Bare with me as I manage my day to get it all entered in. Sorry I did not include Basha's but I don't have one close to me.

These are items that caught my eye. You might want to scan the ad too since if there is something you need, I might not see it as a fantastic deal, but if you need it better to find the store it is on sale at.


Albertons **Double/Triple/Quadruple Coupons this week**

fresh chicken - $1.57 lb.

ground beef - $1.77 lb. (not stellar but cheapest I have seen in a while & I need some)

coke products 12pk - $1.88 with in-ad coupon - Limit 4

Wild caught Alaskan Salmon - $3.99lb.

Daisy Sour Cream - $1.49 ( I believe there is a coupon out there but I already used mine)

Lawry's Marinade - $1.99 $.50Q = $.99



Safeway

Miracle Whip/Mayo - $1.88 with in ad coupon: 2/$2Q = $.88 each when buy 2

Soft Scrub - $1.99 with in-ad coupon: $.50Q = $.99



Fry's **Double/Triple/Quadruple Coupons this week**

coke products - $1.88 when you buy 4

Bounty Paper Towels - $.88 - $.25 Quad Q = free with possible overage

Hefty zipper bags - $.88 - $1/1 or $2/1 = free or $.38

Hunts Catsup - $.88

Kroger Cheese - $.97

Bar S hot dog - $.57

Bomber Popsicles - $.88

Bush's baked beans - $.97

Goldfish crackers - $1

Kelloggs cereal 3/$9 + free milk when buy 3.

select varieties but there are coupons for $2/2 extra fiber, $1/2 mini wheats, $1/2 special K

Mission Tortillas - B1G1 Free - $.75/1 Q

Danon Active Yogurt - $1.88 - $1 Q
here is added bonus: Then you go to www.yoplus.com & click on "switch to yoplus for free" and you can print out a form to get a coupon for a free thing of YoPlus yogurt. You just mail in the upc from the Activia & the store receipt w/the item circled. ~thanks Tara!

Have a great Labor Day weekend. Hope you are able to get some deals for your yummy meals.




0 comments:

 
SHOPPER SAVING SECRETS. Design by Pocket