Freebie Wednesday

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I am going to try to round up all the freebie deals I can for the week. Hopefully I will be on the ball. Here is what I have for right now.

BATH AND BODY WORKS: FREE TRAVEL SIZED ITEM WITH PURCHASE

Run into Bath and Body Works and use THIS coupon for a free trial sized item with purchase.
VICTORIA SECRET: VS Pink Nation Members can get a FREE Pink Panty, plus $10 off a bra.
Just print of coupon HERE for your free pair of Pink Panties.
Shutterfly: 8x8 free photo book

Get your FREE 8x8, 20pg hard cover book from shutterfly (Valued at $29.99). All you have to do is pay the $7.99 shipping and handling.

To get your free photo book, just install the Family Tree application on Facebook (no need to add family members at this time). Then click this link for your FREE Shutterfly photo book redemption code!

Redeem your code through 11/15.

These will be great for my grandparent ancestry book I am making for my girls for Christmas.

OVERNIGHT PRINTS: Free 100 Business Cards just pay shipping and handling.

Great way to promote any small business blog or teenage babysitting service.



0 comments:

 
SHOPPER SAVING SECRETS. Design by Pocket