Safeway: Free Ragu

Friday, October 23, 2009

Again little slow to this deal. I knew about it but couldn't remember if Safeway was tripling this week. Well they are doing better than that, they are taking coupons up to x5! So all coupons $.20 and above will double/triple/quadruple/quintuple (not sure what the x5 is) up to $1.00.

Ragu is currently on sale for $.99. All flavors including the Alfredo sauce too. Use the $.30/1 coupon expiring 11/8, and you get it for free. There is a limit of 4 per transaction. Hubby and I went there on part of our date night tonight and did 5 transactions. All of which equaled $0.00. The self check out lady was a little confused and in shock. I love it when they are stunned and in awe that coupons can really get you things you use for free. I only order 20 additional coupons and wished I had order more. So I just placed another order for 30. Hey we can live off noodles and sauce for a year if we need to right? I hope it gets here by Tuesday, but I think it will. Collectable Coupons still has a bunch. They are fairly new and i love that they ship the same day order (if order placed before 5pm MST). There link is at the top of the page.

EDITED: Up to 50 free jars of Ragu, Although we gave 12 away to some friends. Lovin this deal!

0 comments:

 
SHOPPER SAVING SECRETS. Design by Pocket