Hasboro Buy one get One Free Card Game

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Did you received the USA Weekend magazine? (not available in all newspapers) If so flip to page 3 and you should see a buy one Hasbro Card Game (Scrabble Slam, Monopoly Deal & more),buy one get one FREE (up to a $6.99 value) coupon! What a great little stocking stuffer for the little bit older elfs.

Even better, if you have a Kroger nearby, you can score 2 Hasbro Card Games for FREE! How? Well, Kroger has select varieties of card and board games on a buy one get one free sale--including Hasbro card games. Use the buy one get one free coupon from above to score 2 Hasbro card games for FREE!

Thanks Hip to Save

1 comments:

Chels said...

True story that happened just now! I saw this post and went, "I just threw that in the recycling on Sunday!" So I ran outside and dragged my bin in my driveway so I didn't look too strange (doesn't get picked up until afternoonish)and rummaged for a few seconds until I found my USA Weekend!! Thank you, this just might come in handy!

 
SHOPPER SAVING SECRETS. Design by Pocket