Love a certain product, let them know!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Is there a certain product out there that you love and sometimes can't live without? Why not let the makers know? They don't get near enough positive feedback on their products. Last week, I emailed Huggies to let them know how much I love their product. Honestly I am a total Huggies snob and don't buy anything else. I have tried others but always come back. So I have decided to stick with what works for me. I received a thank you email about 2 hours later saying thank you for the comments and to keep me as a valued customer they would send me out some coupons. I thought great, a couple of $2 coupons. They sent me 4 coupons!! 2 were for free jumbo packages of huggies (up to $12 in value) and the others were for $1 off. They don't expire til 2013!

So it pays to let your favorites know how much you enjoy their products. Have you sent a 'Your the Best' email/phone call to a company? Tell us about your experiences.

1 comments:

Chels said...

That's wonderful advice! That's great that they would send you such valuable coupons.

 
SHOPPER SAVING SECRETS. Design by Pocket