Target: Monsters Inc & UP Blu-Ray Combo

Tuesday, November 10, 2009



Before you go, you'll need to print the $10 Up coupon here, the $8 Monster's Inc coupon here, and the $10 off Monster's Inc and Up Target coupon here (go to page 3).

I know there was some problems earlier with printing the Monsters coupon. Hopefully I fixed the problem. If not go to DisneyMovieRewards and enter the code
786936164886. It will then give you a link from there to print.

Guest Post from SD:
Just got back from my Target. Monsters had a $10 peelie when you buy both Up and Monsters. Since the first $10 is a store coupon I got to use the $10 off peelie, the $10 store coupon plus my $8 manuf off Monsters and my $10 manuf off Up. Plus I got to price match Best Buy. So target total for both movies $53.98 at register -Target combo coupon - $10 - Up Manuf coupon -$10 - Monster Manu coupon -8 **all at register*** Then I walked to cust service and - Peelie combo coupon - $10 *** at cust service*** - Price match - $10.76 ***at cust service**** I just paid $5.22 plus tax for both movies

0 comments:

 
SHOPPER SAVING SECRETS. Design by Pocket