Target New Coupon Policy

Tuesday, November 17, 2009



All good things have to come to an end. Target has now only allows you to print 2 Target coupons per computer. It is sad because these coupons come and go rather quickly but are still valid. So we would have to print and hang on to them I suppose. I'll bet the Up & Up wipes deal might have played a hand in making the switch. Not sure how this will effect the coupon generator sites out there.

Now this is a bit of a bummer but honestly now we don’t have to worry about entire shelves being emptied by one or two people. Also there will still be lots of great deals to go around- just not in the quantities we used to get. Target is still going to be one of my favorite stores and I love the deals I find there. Just think of this way, there are lots of people out there saving money.

Thanks MoneySavingMom!

0 comments:

 
SHOPPER SAVING SECRETS. Design by Pocket